We build close and collaborative associations which, in combination with our consultants’ considerable experience in the recruitment of industry professionals, provide a secure base for success by recognising, and reacting to, individual needs.
We work on the basis that successful working relationships are essential to progress, both for individuals and organisations.
We provide understanding by taking into account individual career aspirations & choices and corporate needs & structures. That’s why, in order to successfully combine these elements, we place major emphasis on our dealings with both employer and employment-seekers alike.
Our consultants bring a wealth of experience which includes working with the following types of organisations, providing specialists on either a permanent, contract or fixed-term basis:
- Contractors (EPC, PMC, EPIC)
- Consulting Engineers
- Equipment Manufacturers
- End-User Clients
- Design Houses
- Industrial Services Providers
- Building Contractors
- Civil Engineering Contractors
- Building Services Contractors
- Specialist Sub-Contractors
- Interior / Fit-Out Organisations
- Residential & Mixed-Use Developers
- Design, Feasibility and Cost Consultants
- Project / Construction Managers
- Utilities Providers
- Programme / Asset Managers
- Property Consultants
As a corporate member of the REC, we are committed to the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and compliance within the recruitment industry. We act with integrity and respect, keeping the principles of the REC’s Code of Professional Practice at the heart of our operations.