OCTP Development project Onshore receiving Facility (ORF)
Position to be filled:
Lead Civil engineer responsible for all applicable technical document reviews, discipline approvals and Contractor overview for Civil design
Experience expected – Lead Civil Engineer:
* Demonstrable experience in a Lead Role
* Previous areas of experience required to fulfil the position to include some or all of the following or closely related areas:
– Civil and structural engineering and design, civils and structural specifications development, Detail engineering of above and underground systems, review of geotechnical surveys carried out by third parties
– Experience with PDMS, Smartplant, 3D model reviews
– Use of Company and international standards
* Field survey, subcontractor works or construction experience.
* With experience on projects featuring any of the following technologies: Gas Compression, Gas processing, LNG, Refinery, utilities, Power generation.
Location for position – Lead Civil Engineer:
* Contractor office as owner s engineer for detail engineering execution Technip India (Delhi)
Duration of position: expected 9-12 months
Start date: ASAP; Induction & Handover in UK offices before travel to India
* OCTP ORF consists of a standalone gas compression station built on a greenfield site with independent utilities preparation including power, water, nitrogen, air.
* Gas feed to the plant is exported from offshore FPSO and may also be imported from a GNGC pipeline. Compressed gas is exported to GNGC gas pipeline.
* Early works for the site are underway by De Simone Ltd and the long lead compressor & GT drive contract is already awarded to Siemens-Dresser (2 trains). The EPIC is awarded to Technip India and multi-national equipment purchases can be expected.
Trip home (paid flights) after three months. Travel days to and from Delhi (mob, demob and interim travel) are both paid days (outbound and inbound) @ 8hrs
Accommodation & expenses provided.
Travel & Medical Insurance paid for and included
Lead Civil Engineer