OCTP Development project Onshore receiving Facility (ORF)
Position to be filled:
Lead Civil engineer responsible for all applicable technical document reviews, discipline approvals and Contractor overview for Civil design
* Demonstrable experience in a Lead Role
* Previous areas of experience required to fulfil the position to include some or all of the following or closely related areas:
– Civil and structural engineering and design, civils and structural specifications development, Detail engineering of above and underground systems, review of geotechnical surveys carried out by third parties
– Experience with PDMS, Smartplant, 3D model reviews
– Use of Company and international standards
* Field survey, subcontractor works or construction experience.
* With experience on projects featuring any of the following technologies: Gas Compression, Gas processing, LNG, Refinery, utilities, Power generation.
Location for position:
* Contractor office as owner s engineer for detail engineering execution Technip India (Delhi)
Duration of position: expected 9-12 months
Start date: ASAP; Induction & Handover in UK offices before travel to India
* OCTP ORF consists of a standalone gas compression station built on a greenfield site with independent utilities preparation including power, water, nitrogen, air.
* Gas feed to the plant is exported from offshore FPSO and may also be imported from a GNGC pipeline. Compressed gas is exported to GNGC gas pipeline.
* Early works for the site are underway by De Simone Ltd and the long lead compressor & GT drive contract is already awarded to Siemens-Dresser (2 trains). The EPIC is awarded to Technip India and multi-national equipment purchases can be expected.